Thursday, 24 September 2015 from 09:30 to 13:45 (BST)
This seminar will provide information about international communication in business. It will explain what measures companies need to take in order to successfully communicate with businesses abroad
International communications are an integral part of an export communications strategy. Culture and language are often considered to be amongst the main barriers to export success in markets. In this masterclass we look at the main language and culture factors to consider for improved marketing and sales success in international markets. We focus on how to build positive influence and effective relationships in your target markets and how to strategically plan your international communications.
Why should I attend?
- Improve international marketing and sales performance and gain competitive edge;
- Increase export enquiries, sales and profits;
- Gain confidence in approaching new and challenging markets;
- Meet fellow exporters from North West companies and share experiences, insights and ideas.
What will the event cover?
- Understanding culture and things to plan for when working in international contexts;
- Assessing and meeting language needs;
- Selecting translation and interpretation services and gaining the most from your investment in language services;
- Main considerations when developing your export communications strategy;
- Top tips and examples of best practice.
You will also have chance to book one-to-one advisory sessions with the Language and Culture Adviser or an International Trade Adviser.
To register your interest please click the “Register” button at the top of the page. Alternatively for more information please contact Tabs Khojani or email email@example.com.