International Business Development and Marketing Project Co-ordinator (short term internship / placement).
Suitable for a native speaker of German or highly competent German (non-native) speaker who is a Business Studies / Marketing student / graduate with an interest in developing experience in supporting international business growth in new (and established) overseas markets.
The initial focus will be on supporting a product launch in German-speaking markets – relevant knowledge and experience in these markets would be an advantage (but not a requirement).
- Identify opportunities to sell oil products in German-speaking markets, building on existing business development, research and recommendations – this may involve working with advisers and consultants from UK Trade & Investment.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and plan and design marketing campaigns. Identify suitable routes to market including distribution options.
- Identify suitable agents and distributors in Germany and liaise with them.
- Work with the company’s directors and wider team to deliver marketing services, including identifying and using appropriate marketing platforms, addressing any SEO needs (internationalisation and localisation in accordance with the company’s export communications strategy).
- Translate website pages and other marketing materials into German. This may also involve writing new marketing copy suitable for the German market.
For more details about the application, click on the link below.