Placement for student or graduate with Design skills for marketing and branding
Storelectric Ltd, Preston
Job title: Design placement (brand design project)
The aim of the role is to develop a new brand including logo, colour palette, script and templates e.g. for website, presentations, letterheads, brochures etc.
The role is available from February/March 2016 for around 35 hours per week, initially for 8 weeks.
The main tasks will be to:
- Develop new brand concepts to present to the directors following consultation with them and research into the market and its competitors, partners, the company’s PR company and other stakeholders
- Create the design elements and elements required to use in the website and other marketing materials
- Assist with the roll out of the re-branding and website development working with the directors and PR company (and possibly a 3rd party website development company).
Essential skills and attributes
- Experience in/ability to generate creative concepts and turn them into design elements for different online and printed media
- Excellent organisational skills – can work with minimal supervision and to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines and targets.
Desirable skills and attributes
- An interest in green technologies
- Experience of designing brands
- Website creating/development skills
- Knowledge of foreign languages e.g. German, Arabic.