European marketing and events support placement Ideal for student/graduate with German and/or French language skills
Lumisi is a brand communications and graphic design company based in Chester. The company was established in 2001 and employs 5 people.
The aim of the role is to support the company in preparing for a trade event to take place in Chester in September 2016.
The role is available from April (flexible start date – please apply asap and negotiate start date).
The main tasks will be to:
- Assist with development of a marketing and PR plan for the event
- Develop and deliver social media campaigns for German/French-speaking audiences
- Assist with development of the event and provide language support for working with German and French native speakers.
Education / Experience
Degree educated in any degree but with fluency in German and/or French.
Language skills and / or cultural knowledge needed
Native- speaker- or higher-level fluency in one or more of the following languages:
German or French (essential).
Spanish and Italian (desirable).
Essential skills and attributes
- Experience in/ability to plan and organise events
- Liaise in German/French/other languages with international customers
- Excellent organisational skills – can work with minimal supervision and to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines and targets.