Zippy Baby Limited is a retailer of innovative clothing for babies and children. The company was founded in 2012 and has obtained a good foothold in the UK as well as in several export markets. It has recently secured deals for licensed products including with BBC. The company is seeking to develop its export business.
Marketing Assistant 2-4 weeks Placement
The aim of the role is to support the Managing Director with a number of exciting marketing projects.
The hours will be 9.30-3.30, Mon-Friday
Location: Handforth, close to Wilmslow (Handforth train station within walking distance).
Graduates should apply via their university careers and employability service (or related faculty).
Full training and support for gaining varied experience will be provided.
• Assist with content development for B2C and B2B existing website and e-commerce platforms for sales to German-speaking markets international sales – health check, amendments
• Undertake ad hoc desk research and other market research as required
Education / Experience
• Studying for Degree in German and/or is a German-speaker studying business / marketing or management-type degree
• Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Self-motivated, keen to tackle these mini-projects with minimal direction
• Experience in e-marketing, using CRM databases and website development desirable
Contact: Nicole Graham (Director) | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01625 569530